Refactoring without unit tests… sigh!
What I feel like when I’m in the “coding zone” 😉
Six Ways to Be the Project Leader that Doesn’t Suck
I really enjoyed her article. I touches on many of the beliefs I keep in mind when managing a project and leading teams in general.
Why I Stopped Selling My Time for a Living | Good Sense
I love reading things like this! It’s inspirational to read about people who forge out on their own in an attempt to increase their quality of life!
I came across a site outlining some fitness tips for Web workers which I think are valid points for anyone who works in front of a “happy magic box” all day.
The short and sweet:
- Discipline – discipline and organization are keys to fitness and good health
- Talk a walk everyday – fresh air is good for you, do this at least 3 times a week
- Get the right chair – sitting all day in a crappy chair is just plain badness
- Supercharge your brain – mental fitness is just as important as physical fitness
- Don’t forget the eyes – Take eye breaks from staring at your overabundance of work
- 10 minutes of Yoga – Big breath in… stress flows out
- Stop procrastinating! – Just do it already!